NEW YORK, March 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Dallas-based luxury retailer Neiman Marcus announces today the launch of a 14-day series of in-store events, extending the grand opening of Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards and inviting all New Yorkers to experience the magic of the brand.
“We couldn’t think of a more perfect way to celebrate our arrival into Manhattan than by surprising and delighting customers with exclusive in-store events,” said Ed Burstell, Senior Vice President, Product Innovation, Neiman Marcus Group. “During these two weeks of experiences, we have planned activations with a wide variety of brand partners to bring the magic of Neiman Marcus to life to our customers.”
This series, which runs from March 14 to March 28, consists of exclusive public and by invitation only events that include:
- An unforgettable Neiman Marcus sleepover with notable influencers showcasing the store’s beauty offerings from BLVD featuring NYC’s cult-favorite beauty services from DreamDry, Valley, Pucker, and Spruce & Bond
- Intimate astrology readings over dinner with celebrity astrologist Susan Miller
- Pancakes and mimosa brunch with New York-based artist Chloe Wise
- A panel discussion with Neiman Marcus’ Fashion Director Ken Downing joined by designer Zac Posen
In partnership with Mastercard, Neiman Marcus has given customers access to experiences specially curated from an array of brands and product categories. Additional highlights include:
Saturday, March 16:
- I <3 NM – Customers can personalize Neiman Marcus private label sweatshirts and t-shirts with a limited release "I Heart NM" graphic.
- Get Pie