- On Tuesday, Sophie Turner attended the premiere of her upcoming film “Dark Phoenix,” held at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California, alongside her husband, Joe Jonas.
- The couple walked the red carpet while wearing matching, striped ensembles.
- Turner opted for a dark, strapless dress with a floral print, while Jonas paired a classic suit with a striped shirt.
- Their matching outfits were their second big fashion moment of the week, as the couple attended the “Chasing Happiness” premiere on Monday while wearing eye-catching looks.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are quickly becoming one of the best-dressed celebrity couples in Hollywood.
On Tuesday, the newlyweds attended the premiere of Turner’s upcoming film “Dark Phoenix” at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California. For the event, the couple chose to match in striped ensembles.
Turner wore a black and white strapless gown, which included a chunky belt at the waist and a striped skirt. Her dress was also embroidered with a sparkling floral print. Jonas, on the other hand, looked dapper in a classic black suit and striped shirt.
Earlier in the week, Turner and Jonas made another red-carpet stop, this time for the premiere of “Chasing Happiness,” a new documentary about the Jonas Brothers.
At the event on Monday, Turner stood out in a silver dress with disc-shaped sequins that created a sheer illusion.The gown was created by designer Paco Rabanne.
Jonas went for a more casual look, and chose a checkered gray suit with a mustard-yellow T-shirt underneath.
At the premiere, Jonas also made sure to show some support for his wife by joining the paparazzi and photographing Turner as she walked down the red carpet.
- Read more:
- Joe Jonas says that falling in love with Sophie Turner made him want to be a ‘better man’ and ‘better brother’
- Sophie Turner insisted she play Joe’s love interest in every Jonas Brothers music video, but he told her it wouldn’t be possible
- Joe Jonas joked that Diplo spoiled the surprise of his Vegas wedding to Sophie Turner by livestreaming it on Instagram
- Sophie Turner put a spin on the ‘naked’ dress trend in a sheer chainmail dress with a striped bra and skirt underneath