Francesca Simons is a leading, fine jewelry publicist located in New York, representing luxury fine jewelry brands on a project and freelance basis. Francesca Simons is seeking part time and full-time Fall interns.
We are looking for motivated, organized and detail oriented PR interns to start immediately for the Fall. This internship, 3-4 days a week, offers a hands-on experience and the opportunity to learn about the PR industry.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in PR and the fashion/jewelry industry. We are seeking dynamic and responsible interns who can assist in every day operations.
- Assisting in the day to day operations
- Sample Trafficking
- Tracking celebrity, editorial print and digital placements
- Develop and maintain contact lists
- Assist in coordinating all press days and press appointments
- Conducting appointments with editors and stylists
- Keep up to date records of everything including various calendars, contact lists, and press clippings
- Support with the daily activities, and strategy brainstorming develepment meetings
- Assisting on new media and influencer and stylist research
Cover letters and Resumes to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Fall 2019 PR Intern (Paid Internship)
Start Date – September 16th