- Rihanna attended the 2019 Fashion Awards at the Royal Albert Hall in London, England, on Monday.
- On the red carpet, she wore a mint-green minidress with a sheer shawl attached by rows of gemstones.
- Rihanna also donned matching heels, stud earrings, and a choker made from diamonds.
- Fenty, her namesake fashion brand, took home the Urban Luxe award. Rihanna was presented her trophy by Janet Jackson.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Rihanna looked glorious in green at the 2019 Fashion Awards in London, UK, on Monday.
The multihyphenate star arrived on the red carpet wearing a mint-green minidress underneath a sheer shawl. The outer garment was long enough to reach her calves, and also had puffy sleeves that extended into gloves. According to Vogue, her strapless ensemble was designed by her namesake fashion brand, Fenty.
To complete her look, Rihanna accessorized with studded earrings, a giant diamond choker, and matching green pumps with straps that crisscrossed her ankles.
Rihanna’s necklace wasn’t the only part of her outfit to feature diamonds. When she turned around on the red carpet, she revealed that her shawl was actually held up by two diamond straps, which extended into rows of more diamonds across her back.
Of course, Rihanna’s makeup was completed with products from her cosmetics brand, Fenty Beauty. The star’s makeup artist Priscilla Ono confirmed this on Instagram, where she used the hashtags #fentybeauty and #fentyface.
Rihanna’s brand Fenty won the Urban Luxe award, which was presented to her by Janet Jackson.
Representatives for Fenty did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.
- Read more:
- Rihanna wore a Louis Vuitton soccer ball-shaped purse to a football match
- Naomi Campbell paired a bubble dress with wide-leg capris for a look that’ll take you back to the early 2000s
- Hailey Baldwin wore heeled flip flops with an armpit-less crop top for an edgy early 2000s look
- The 55 best red carpet looks of 2019