- Disney revealed a major watch at some of its upcoming Marvel exhibits at some stage in the Immense Bowl.
- “WandaVision,” “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier,” and “Loki,” are all among upcoming Marvel sequence on streaming service Disney Plus.
- The first teaser for the exhibits hints at the return of “Captain The United States: Civil Battle” villain Baron Zemo and Wanda and Vision’s teenagers from the comics.
- “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier” is anticipated to be basically the most predominant show to hit Disney Plus in August 2020.
- Consult with Insider’s homepage for more stories.